Before saying anything else, let me summon just a few acquaintances in this crazy chain, David Peake, Joel Kallman, Patrick Wolf and Bernhard Fischer-Wasels as most of the others I know have been already tagged.
In order of (descending?) craziness:
- I had to learn RPG IV in my thirties.
- I was used to play tennis until a broke a meniscus, otherwise i'd be playing at Wimbledon by now.
- One night in London, at a restaurant, i met the pop-star Lionel Richie but i was tempted to ask his girlfriend for the autograph.
- I am probably the only Italian who cultivates Mexican green tomatoes and authentic Mexican chillies and, for this reason, i hope one day I'll receive an honorary Mexican citizenship.
- Some years ago i was seriously thinking of taking lessons of Nahuatl during summer time.
- I was an HP calculator addict and i spent many night writing assembly routines instead of hanging out with friends and girls (but later i caught up...). Now i am in the Apple Mac phase.
- I love cooking, including prepare home made pasta and Mexican recipes and i publish recipes and photos of the results on a different blog.
- I haven't set up yet an Oracle Apex site dedicated to Mexican chillies.